Wednesday, April 19, 2017

More coloring and an owl

  And here you have my latest creation of the die cut animals. For those of you wondering where to get these I found this pack which still has a shark and a black cat left to stitch. Looking for ideas to finish as ornaments. Anyone have ideas? And here is what I have been working on from the book A Walk in the Garden. I would've liked my duck to turn out more but it needs more shading I think. Love how the turtle turned out. This is from the same book and I just have a little more to do and then the sky and dirt path backgrounds. I will probably watercolor those. I absolutely love how this one turned out. I love the bright colors and the shading and layering I learned how to do. I did this one on Easter. And below is one I did from a small travel size book my dsil gave me. Isn't he the cutest. Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment