Tuesday, January 9, 2018

More progress and prayer request

How is everyone doing today. Well seems our Lord feels we need a test of faith as a week ago Jim fell at the bank from improperly cleared parking lot. He completely tore his quad tendon from the knee and is having surgery on Thursday. He can use all the prayers you can muster as he has never had surgery and never stayed overnight in the hospital. Please pray for peace of mind and a perfect result from the surgery as he needs to be better to go on tour in May.

Here is the progress I have made on my patches sampler
Here above is the shawl my sister Pam made for me the other day. I just love it and it’s in the same color way as the sampler. I do love mauve and sage green. 






These are all the blocks I got finished today. I’m quite pleased with them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment