Tuesday, January 9, 2018

New projects and old

The other day I kitted up some new projects and some old WIPS. The first one is a design I did with the help of some lovely ladies from the Stitchers Village. This is a band sampler. It isn’t finished but when I do I will be offering it free of charge to the stitchers village members. I still need to chart it out and finish the border. I may add a few more bands as well I’m not sure. Here it is and now here are some close ups of the bands followed by the notes we all submitted. 


The ladies did such lovely Stitching. We did this as a Round Robin and took turns adding to it. If you read the notes you will be able to see who stitched what. 

I can’t say I have a favorite one. They are all absolutely beautiful. 
My design started with this leaf stitch using Caron’s watercolors. I did these as well. 
And I finished with this bargello. I love the colors in both of these. 
And now for the notes starting with the one I wrote. 
And here is the first friends note...and the second persons... 
and finally the last in the round robin. Soon enough I will finish it off and publish the pattern to be enjoyed by all the members. 

No comments:

Post a Comment