Friday, June 21, 2019

More coloring


Another chalk coloring. I did this with my Arteza markers

I freehand did this giraffe 🦒 and used my watercolor pencils on it. I love how it turned out. The bird I stamped and used my Arteza markers to color with. 

A close up of my giraffe 🦒 

This is Lila my service dog. Many of you know this already but I have had her 7 years now. She is able to alert toblood sugar and narcolepsy and many other things. She is a special girl. Her vest is off and she is off duty at the moment. But still adorable. 

She likes to be wrapped up when it’s cooler. 

Used the Arteza pens for this as well. They are really brilliant and beautiful. 

I showed where I tried some tangling in the last blog. Got a deal on this and thought it would be fun. I now know why it appears to me. In needlework I love all the specialty stitches. Also needlepoint uses these a lot instead of contenental stitches only. 

Saw this and I’m practicing  with my brush markers.  

Love this magazine. It has a little of everything in it to do. It published by new design originals so it includes stuff from all their coloring books. 

And here is one of my resident common amber snails 🐌. I love these little guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment