Friday, June 21, 2019

New brush markers


Jim was so sweet to buy me this set by Arteza of 96 watercolor brush markers. I absolutely love them and I got them on sale too!!:)

They are in such an awesome carrying case. It came with a water pen too. 

These even lift out as they are secured by Velcro. 

Worked on a cross stitch bracelet. You can see my small scissors holder I made out of plastic canvas too. 

It’s coming along..

Do you see the plastic canvas scissor holder. I made that for my large handled scissors and I love it. 

I did this one with gel markers



I got this cute butterfly magnet at the dollar general and I used the Arteza pens with it. 
I also made this beautiful Monarch Butterfly 🦋 

I love doing chalk designs. I used gel pens on this. 

This one I used Cra-Z-Art 72pc colored pencils and used a new trick for special effects. I used highlighters in pink, orange 🍊, and yellow to lighten the ends of leaves 🍁 or words. I think it turned out pretty good. 

I used my Prismacolors 150pc set on this and used my derwent colorless blender and burnisher on this. 

I used the Sudee Stile 150pc colored pencils on this one. 

And again I used prismacolors on this one. 


A good friend of my who called herself The Mindful Doodler had me curious and I just got some really neat books on it so I thought I would give it a try. Well I hope you all love today’s edition. Much love and blessings to all of my followers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment