Monday, June 17, 2019

Went shopping


Went shopping today and Jim spoiled me and picked this sheet of stickers out for me on the sly. I love animals and he knows me well. Aren’t the Pugs adorable:)

Picked up these skiens of embroidery for just a dollar 1.19 a piece they are #48. I think they are beautiful and the have some good plans to make some pretty pins done in needle point for my friends. 

Got this pretty stationery at the party paper place at the Birch Run Outlets a few days ago. It’s meant for computers but  I would hand write in calligraphy on it. I’m learning how to use my new watercolor brush markers to write beautiful letters with them and they would look awesome on these. Plus I can perforate down the middle if I want. 

Got these at the paper party store too. They have Parisian Cats, Butterfies, Birds, and Floweres too. 

Got this pretty Wassi tape at Owossos JoAnn’s for $.89:) used a 20% off coupon with their app. 


I love these birds. I plan to use both of these in my Bible and prayer Journaling. 

I think these will make the cutest tags and bookmarks for friends and Journaling while I spend time with Jesus. 

This is an Embossing card and it came with a super cute acrylic stamper too. I will be breaking out the Watercolors to use with this for sure. I see super cute stationery in the future. 

I have had my eyes on these new style of watercolor brushes by the Royal and Langnickle company. Can’t hardly wait to give it a review. 

This is one of my precious Amber Snails ๐ŸŒ from my ๐ŸŒธ fence garden. I discovered these guys a few years back and right away I fell in love with them. The following spring I was so excited to see them come out of hibernating and I told my neighbor. Well she didn’t share my excitement and was sure they would destroy her plants๐ŸŒฑ on her side of the fence and mine. I figured they’ve been there a long time and weren’t going to bother anything. I was right.  That year my flowers ๐Ÿ’ were the most beautiful that they’ve ever been.  I did research and I urge gardeners to think twice about killing snails. Unless they are the giant African land snails ๐ŸŒ you have nothing to worry about. They are actually beneficial to the plants because they often eat the bad aphids and pest bugs that really cause the plants harm. And besides that. There are 10 times the amount of snails and slugs below the ground that will eventually come up so it’s really senseless to poison them with pesticides and beer. And they are so adorable. 

Well I know I haven’t posted in a looooong time and I’m glad to say I will be doing a lot more I. The future. After my last blog SarahBethCross-StitchBlog got hacked after so much hard work it broke my heart and I lost my mojo for a while but I’m ready to branch out and get back into the community. Hope all my old friends will stop by again and say hello. 

No comments:

Post a Comment