Wednesday, June 26, 2019

More coloring


I drew this free hand after looking at a stamp catalogue

I love working in this devotional coloring book called drawn to worship by Lisa Bogart. I used Derwents Inktense pencils and activated them with a faber castell water brush. I love this particular water brush because it has a plunger to put the water in which helps to keep it under a vacuum so when I push the button to give a drop of water it ONLY gives one drop of water verses a continuous flow of water. 

This is my favorite. Make the background look like a batik





And here is a few of my Mandalas they are super fun to color. 



This comes from a Christian coloring from Posh

And this one is Posh God is Good
More mandalas this one above I had fun blending colors into one another. 



I liked this one a lot too. I love sparkly stuff and squiggly type lines. 



I loved doing this cat. I worked hard on the eyes and I really think they look pretty realistic. 

Used a lot of gel pens. Did the swirly lines in rainbow 🌈 colors. 

This one came from a GO Magazine


You used Sudee Stile pencils with these. I love how it all turned out. 

I hope you are all having a really blessed day. Also I want to encourage all you folks who are Christian to consider visiting www.crossroads.com I am a mentor for them and it has been so rewarding to minister to Christian prisoners around the USA and some internationally. It's all anonymous. Crossroads sends you a lesson. You review it keeping in mind to be positive  and encouraging. If you have questions leave a comment below and I will try to send you more info. Blessings to all. 
Sarah Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment