Friday, December 22, 2017

An Evening Well Spent

It feels so good to be back to blogging again. Here is what I got accomplished today. 







Found my bigger scissors that match my little scissor and here are my scissor cards I needlepointed on plastic canvas and a cute tin a stitching friend made me a few years ago. Also my favorite sewing basket and I added a patch from my favorite place in the world 🌎 Sault Ste Marie, Michigan. And the Soo Locks are my favorite place there. For those of you that don’t know this is where Lake Huron and Lake Superior meet on the St. Mary’s River. The locks raise and lower the Great Lakes freighters and Salty's (ocean going ships) 🚢. I buy patches all the time and add them to things and to coats. 


Here is my next project...to make a pair of socks. And I love this devotional Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. Hope you all have a wonderful evening. I will leave you with a sweet picture of my service dog 🐕 Lila.  







This was a crèche that my dear grandmother 👵 Dorothy Hare made of ceramics in 1956. My parents gave it to me this year and I am so grateful.  This will be treasured forever in my family. 

Blessings to you all and remember to keep Jesus the reason for this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment