Monday, December 18, 2017

Needlepoint Quilt and prayer requests

So I’m asking for prayers. There is a chance that I might have lung cancer due to a mass on my lungs which is caused by a rare autoimmune disease called Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia or BOOP for short. When I had my first biopsy they found cells that were precancerous and so they treated with prednisone which usually clears it up within 6 months. I’m now over a year out and no change so we are considering operating to remove it so I don’t get cancer. The surgery will be tough because it is open chest. I’ve had that once before to remove a thymoma. Thankfully that was not cancer but still had to be removed because it causes autoimmune diseases. It was a tough surgery and I almost died during it so I’m really scared about all of this. So please pray for wisdom to make the right decision. We are also looking at whether radiation and or chemo would get rid of it. 

So I ha e been stitching away using the sock yarn my mom gave me and I designed this quilt. I still have some gold filament higlight work to add but the quilt is filled out. Tell me what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment