Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Ornaments galore

Wanted to share some of my favorite ornaments and what I’ve been stitching lately 
Here is the Christmas tree which if you wear glasses ends up looking 3 dimensional somehow but we only notice that when wearing glasses. Anyone know why that happens. 

Also here is a cute snowman ⛄️ ornament I got from an ornament exchange from HOE

This one is by Shepherds Bush

This is by Lizzie Kate

I made this one for Jim this year using sugar and cream yarn. 

I love this Lennox snowman ⛄️ pam got it for me this year. She always buys or makes us an ornament. 

This is by Prairie Schooler

Pam made this one at her Delta Kappa Gamma teachers society Women in the Arts retreat this past fall. It’s made out of wine corks. 

Isn’t this a cute ceramic crèche. 

I made this from an ornament coloring book. Notice it’s 3D. 

Love this little Ty mouse 🐭 

I made this from another ornament coloring book. I used gel pens.

And here is Lila curled up by the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment