Friday, December 22, 2017

Needlepoint dazzle

Here is an eyeglasses case I finished for my sister Pamela. She loves bright colors and I found some sparkley yarn that I used several years ago on a scarf 🧣 fringe I made her. It really set off the whole thing what do you think? The name of the yarn I used is Red heart super saver. 









I also used it to whip stitch it together around the edges. I’m really pleased with how it came out. 

Next I finished a scissors case for myself. I used some fancy straw colored Bernet yarn I got in a large lot from Goodwill in Sault Ste. Marie, MI. In the fall this past year. I love how it turned into looking like a sweater. I used a Sugar and Cream variegated yarn to put my initials on it. What do you think? I’ve heard Ravelry is a really good sight for people who like yarn and I signed up a long time ago. Think I will see if I remember my log in. 






In case you wondered what program I use to publish my blog I use Blog Touch Pro and I like it quite well. 
Hope you are all remembering to keep Jesus at the heart of your holidays. Love ❤️ peace ✌️ and 🤗 hugs. 
Sarah Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment