Saturday, December 30, 2017

Bell ornament nearly finished

Well I ran out of my boucle #233 Ed Mar thread 
 So I’m going to have to order another skein. Actually there is a needlepoint shop near me I want to check out in hopes they have it in stock. Inside that stitch I used a variegated green and lavender color by threadworx #1134another specialty thread I used was also by threadworx and these two were the legacy line all sparkly and glittery. The first was a silver, light green and lavender variegated #634
And the other was a deep purple #601and since this pattern was a freebie on the internet I thought I would share it here
And without further ado here is the almost completed ornament. I may still add some iridescent blending filiment around the plus signs inside the diamonds. What do you think. Should I add it or keep it as is?
With flash

Without flash

Close up on stitching 


Stitched on 14 ct red plastic canvas. 
Now onto other projects. Hope you are having a blessed day. 

1 comment:

  1. This ornament stitching is stunning and the work is very intriquet. Very talented Sis.

    ReplyDelete